AUDIT SENIOR (GRANGEMOUTH)
We are currently looking for an Audit Senior to join our 50 strong team and to support an expanding and varied client base. The role offers career progression as well as a competitive salary, and as a firm who strongly believes in the wellbeing of its employees, a generous benefits package is also included. The role is based in our Grangemouth office which is a modern and easily accessible office just off the motorway with parking facilities.
Reporting directly to the Audit Manager and Director, key duties of the role will include, but are not limited to:
• Performance of audit procedures from the planning stage, through audit fieldwork to completion, working directly with clients and their staff
• Preparation and review of Ltd Company, Charity, and LLP Statutory Accounts
• Keeping up to date with technical knowledge in Audit, Accounts and Tax such that we can actively inform our clients to their benefit
• Working within set budgets and time scales
• Coaching and mentoring our junior staff
We are looking for a newly qualified or part qualified Accountant with a proven track record in all the above, with a view to progressing their career with a forward-thinking company.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Qualified through ACCA/ICAS or an equivalent qualification
• Previous experience of working within the audit department of a general practice
• Previous experience of dealing with owner managed family businesses
• Strong core skills of audit and accounting
• Consideration will be given to Part-Qualified candidates with experience in the audit profession
The successful candidate will get a wide range of responsibilities and experience and it will suit anyone who is seeking a new challenge in a positive environment.
To be considered for the role you must have a positive attitude and be a confident and effective communicator who is hard working and dedicated. You must have an ability to work using your own initiative and to plan work such that you can meet strict deadlines.
Candidates should be comfortable using a variety of client accounting packages and be comfortable using audit software, Microsoft Word, and Excel. Knowledge of Iris and CCH Audit Automation would be useful but is not essential.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.