Beauty Display Merchandiser working in Falkirk FK2 will also cover other Merchandising roles
Up to 8 hours per week on a Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
What do we do?
- The merchandising and replenishment of beauty products in store
- Ordering and applying point of sale (POS)
- Setting up and maintaining promotional displays
- Changing store range plans and implementing new stock and point of sale suite
- Stand maintenance and ordering of missing and broken parts.
There’s also a large element of checking all stock is available that needs to be and letting the team know that everything is looking good and is well-stocked.
If you’ve got experience in cosmetics merchandising, cosmetics counter sales, or health & beauty customer service, then great. But it’s not essential.
We have an extensive training program to give you all the knowledge and tools to deliver great standards. You will receive a full induction and complete accreditations. You’ll be up and running in no time!
There is a technical element too, you’ll have to be quite savvy with digital tools. It’s not complicated at all, but you need to use a tablet for things like receiving briefs and uploading pictures. And you should also have a full driving licence and your own vehicle.
Rate of pay £9.50 per hour To apply for this role, all we really need is the following:
- Be friendly and forward-facing, an ambassador for the company and our brands
- Be able to respond to a written brief and follow the straightforward guidelines
- Have a positive attitude and approach, it’s all about enjoying the role
OK sounds great, but what do I get?
- Complete training and opportunity to progress within our Beauty training programme Performance incentives
- Travel and mileage paid within company travel guidelines
- Some flexibility in hours over a seven-day week
- Holiday pay and pension plan
- Opportunity to progress within the company
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Leader and a fully inclusive employer. Diversity, equality, and inclusion are at the heart of our values and at the forefront of our recruitment process. We encourage applications from all candidates, so if this sounds like the role for you, come and join the family!
eXPD8 Beauty ‘flawless execution first time every time’
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.