The Biomedical Science team at Maxxima are currently recruiting for Band 6 Biomedical Scientist in Biochemistry to work in a busy NHS Hospital Scotland. We are looking for a biomedical scientist who can make a real difference in supporting the laboratory’s.
Position: Biomedical Scientist
Location: Stirlingshire Scotland
What will you be doing in this Biomedical Scientist role?
As a Biomedical Scientist in Biochemistry
On a day to day basis you will be supporting the senior biomedical scientists in the delivery of the service and providing guidance to junior members of staff.
The benefits of this position are:
• Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
• Dedicated and experienced consultants who fully understand your specialist field
• Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
• Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
• Practical assistance with professional body registration
• A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
Essential Requirements for this Biomedical Scientist position:
• HCPC registered
• Biochemistry experience
• UK NHS or private sector experience
Why work with Maxxima?
Knowledgeable, dedicated and vastly experienced Biomedical Science Team with longstanding professional relationships with multiple client
Access to exclusive vacancies through our numerous Master Vendor trusts across the country
Vacancies outside of NHS Rate caps with our private sector agreements
• Access to International roles outside of England and the United Kingdom
Collaboration on exclusive Laboratory projects with the wider Acacium Group as a whole
What are the next steps?
If the role sounds like the perfect fit for you, please apply now.
If you are interested in registering with us, would like to know more about this position or simply
discuss any other opportunities we have, we would love to hear from you. Feel free to
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.