Applus+ is a leading global energy service provider looking to recruit a Business Analyst to be based within our Head office at Falkirk. This role will be responsible for analysing, reporting and monitoring all financial data within each Business Unit and initiating and coordinating adjusting measures when needed. The role will also involve consulting with management regarding budget, forecasting and results and preparing reporting packages as required.
Key Responsibilities of the Business Analyst include but are not limited to:
* Preparation of monthly and mid monthly financial dashboard reports
* Preparation of financial forecasts and budgets
* Provision of monthly performance reports to the UK and Regional management
* Development of forecasting and budgeting methods, tools and processes
* Contribute to the month performance explanations and demonstrate a solid understanding of performance indicators
* Support other parts of the finance function to meet their responsibilities
What we would like from the Business Analyst:
* Advanced Excel and analytic skills with the ability to manage large amounts of information
* Experience in building and applying models for forecasting, budgeting and report presentation
* Ambitious and willingness to cross train in other areas of the business
* Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and be a strong team player
* Methodical, well organised and able to prioritise and manage own workload
* Positive attitude and outlook towards all aspects of the Business Analyst role.
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience of the Business Analyst:
* SAP experience, in particular Business Intelligence, would be beneficial
* Finance or accounting qualification
What we would like to give you:
* Competitive Salary
* Life insurance and pension
* Generous holiday entitlement
* On site free parking
* Flexible benefits and cashback rewards
* Ongoing training & development opportunities throughout your career.
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.