Orridge & Co ltd
- Starting Hourly rate: £9.50
- Bonus scheme applies from day 1
- Bonus hourly rates up to £10.81
We are currently seeking motivated and flexible individuals to complete stocktakes for well-known Retailers and Pharmacy, on a casual contract basis across the UK.
Orridge is one of the leading stocktaking providers to Retail and Pharmacy. Stocktaking means counting stock. Our stocktake teams do this by scanning the barcodes of each product using Orridge equipment and our unique stocktaking system.
We are looking for casual Stocktakers to add to our already successful team in our Scottish region. Our stocktakers work as part of a team, supported by a Stocktake Supervisor. Work will be carried out at different Retail customer sites and stores. Being able to stand for prolonged periods of time is needed for the role and equipment (kick stools and step ladders) may have to be used to reach h stock at a higher level.
This is a casual contract. Training will be provided. Orridge operates 7 days per week. The role often requires afternoon / evening work and can require early morning work – for this reason applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
We seek from applicants:
- Enthusiasm and a good work ethic.
- Attention to detail – the accuracy of our stocktakes is our priority, you will be responsible for ensuring stock is counted quickly and accurately using a handheld scanner.
- The ability to follow clear instructions and procedures
- The drive to operate efficiently – we have to deliver the stocktake service productively
- Flexibility, with availability to work at least 3 days per week. Weekend work also available.
- You must have a “can do” attitude.
- Due to the nature of the role you must be able to work unsociable hours which may include early mornings or evenings
- Willingness to travel ,
- Own transport is an advantage, but not essential
- No prior stocktake experience is required, as full training will be provided.
We can offer you:
- Minimum 4 hours pay per day
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- A higher pay rate (performance-based) from day 1
- Fortnightly pay
- Wagestream – which enables you to track, save and access up to 40% of your pay prior to pay day
- Paid travel expenses or transport to work provided
- Flexible working hours, to suit your lifestyle
- Up to 48 hours work per week
- Accrued holiday pay
- Progression opportunities
- Pension contribution
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.