Michael Page Scotland
We are currently recruiting for a Civil Construction Engineer for one of our key clients within the Utilities Services sector in the Grangemouth area to coordinate, plan and organise maintenance and upkeep of their site.
Our client specialises in contract manufacturing and site services to their customers who stretch from all industries.
- Manage the planning and execution of Civils works on site and develop a maintenance and continuous improvement strategy for site assets that fall within this category
- Responsible for the collaboration of third party consultants and contractors for site Civil Engineering works, inclusive of work packs, RAMS review and approval, and the key point of contact for project works
- Responsible for identifying key operations / projects and preparing Budget and Final costs for works. Identification of necessary funds for mandatory works and site improvement works
- Key point of contact for civils maintenance and upgrade works that will benefit the business in the short, medium and long term
· Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) Card Holder
· Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
· Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
· Permit to Work (PtW) trained
· Knowledge of HASAWA and COSHH
· Knowledge of HSG47
· UK Driving Licence
· Temporary Works Co-ordinator Training Course (TWCTC)
· IOSH Managing Safely
Previous experience of working on a Tier 1 or 2 COMAH site
Excellent salary + benefits dependent on experience.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.