Our Client an Oil and Gas Operator are looking for a Commissioning Planning Engineer to be based in their offices in Falkirk, with travel to their Project EPC offices in UK and Spain along with travel to the construction site in 2025. The role is offered with a long term contract Inside IR35 and a negotiable hourly rate.
As Commissioning Planning Engineer you’ll support the Commissioning and Start Up team with Commissioning Planning for a Petrochemical Project
- Review systems, sub-systems lists and boundary drawings
- Develop system interdependency network and commissioning sequence
- Develop commissioning execution schedule across all pillars
- Review of and as required preparation of detail plans, project procedures, preparation of precommissioning, commissioning and start-up plans
- Participate in technical meetings and handle discussions with client engineers
- Support site execution team for precommissioning/commissioning as required
- Extensive Planning experience within the Oil and Gas industry, including significant experience with Commissioning or TAR Planning
- Proven project and or engineering experience and skills within the field of commissioning planning and execution
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced Primavera user required
- Travel to various sites is a requirement of this role
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What’s more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today’s world of work – it’s about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you’re looking for from your next role.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.