An Agricultural Company based in Grangemouth is seeking a Contracts Manager to join their team on a contract basis for 6 months initially. (Hybrid options after completing training in office)
Role purpose – To administer the systems and processes which support Grangemouth Engineering Contracts Group. The job holder will be expected to manage or carry out the duties below as their core job-role, as directed by the Contract Managers and Contracts Administrator.Financial
- Support the financial processes, including PO creation and invoice management as directed by the Contracts Administrator
- Create, manage, and distribute monthly labour and cost reports to site stakeholders
- Create new vendor requests for site stakeholders on the Procurement Portal, Ariba
- Control receipt and upload of Contractor Job Reports to the SharePoint Library, highlighting defects, follow-ups, or gaps to Key Site Stakeholders
- Support key compliance activities e.g., contractor insurances renewals
- Manage annual site license renewals
- Manage the site fleet maintenance and upkeep on behalf of the engineering and HSE Teams
- Manage the Contracts Group Shared Mailbox on behalf of the Contracts Administrator
- Control site repair processes for established contractors, ensuring stakeholder engagement
- Control operator access to the site Forklift Truck fleet
- Support and provide cover to the Contract Administrator as required.
Critical knowledgeJob holder must have detailed knowledge of the following systems:
- Microsoft 365 including SharePoint
It is essential that the job holder has:
- Experience of working with administrative processes in a manufacturing/engineering environment.
- Experience of financial processes i.e., invoicing process, PO management
- Ability to interpret job reports and understand statutory requirements.
Job holders must have the ability to:
- Follow and administer the site processes effectively.
- Plan and organise a library / archive of technical and statutory records.
- Understand the impact of non-compliance and act accordingly.
- Communicate effectively
- Ensure a high attention to detail
- Concern for Standards – the Job holder must be able to work to the highest standards in all aspects of systems compliance.
- Tenacity – The Job holder must be able to stick with the delivering key tasks to ensure the
- Site continues to maintain and improve operational compliance performance.
- Thoroughness – the Job holder must be able to ensure that all activities are completed fully and accurately.
- The Successful applicant must be able to demonstrate that they are eligible to live and carry out the particular role in the UK.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.