Bilfinger UK is a leading engineering and maintenance provider, supporting customers across the chemical & petrochemical, nuclear, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals & biopharma, power & energy, utilities, renewables and food & beverage markets. We enhance the efficiency of assets, ensuring a high level of availability and reducing maintenance costs.
We have extensive experience in offshore and onshore facilities; specialising in asset management services throughout all life cycle phases from consulting, engineering, manufacturing, assembly, operations, maintenance, and decommissioning.
This commitment is delivered by an experienced and highly competent workforce of over 4,500 employees operating from 14 offices in strategic industrial hubs, upholding the highest standards of safety, compliance and quality.
- Monitor and recover all costs in line with the contract Terms & Conditions.
- Compile and submit monthly applications for payment.
- Compile and present contract WIP data to support month end processes.
- Compile and submit monthly applications for payment in line with contract and client requirements.
- Utilisation of SAP processes and reporting for correct cost allocation.
- Support and advise operational teams of any commercial and/or contract queries.
If you wish to speak to a member of the recruitment team, please contact 01224 246246.
Operations | Bilfinger UK Limited | Temporary | White-collar workers | Professional | Project Management [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.