Multi Trades Recruitment Limited
Multi-Trades Recruitment is looking for Debt Collections Officer for a well-established company covering FALKIRK
This is a full-time, permanent position with no agency probation period!
- Be reliable and organized.
- Looking for a new challenge.
- Happy to work outdoors and travel around the area.
- Have a professional manner.
- Able to use their initiative and enjoys working as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience working in a regulated environment will be beneficial.
- Confidence in dealing with people face to face.
- Have the ability to pick up new tasks quickly.
- Is self-motivated and looking to develop their own skills.
- Have your own transport and a full driver's license.
Previous experience is desirable but not essential, we will consider applications from a range of different backgrounds as full training is included with on-the-job learning.
We also look for applicants with the following backgrounds:
- Police, Special Forces, or Military (Navy, Army, or Air force).
- Door to Door or Face to Face experience, Sales Experience.
- Field Officer, Debt Recovery, Enforcement Agent, Debt Collector, Bailiff, Collections, and Warrant Officer.
- Evictions Agent, Immigration Officer.
- Security, Door Work, SIA, Prison Officer.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Bonus and commission structure.
- Car allowance and business expenses.
- Regular monthly/weekly incentives.
- Private Health Care scheme.
- In-house training courses.
- For 2022, all employees' annual leave entitlement will be increasing, new starters will be starting on 22 days plus the statutory bank holidays. Annual Leave runs from January to December.
- We offer a Company Pension Scheme which all New Starters are automatically enrolled in, as well as a Private Medical Health Care Scheme – Bupa.
- Performance bonus structure – ability to earn up to £350 OTE.
About the job:
- You will be required to visit customers on behalf of our client at their supply address to carry out a pre-disconnection visit.
- You may be required to take meter reads, discuss a range of payment alternatives or reconnect the customer to our client, gather information about the vulnerability and confirm if there have been tenancy changes, and assess the viability of the client installing a prepayment meter or smart meter is fitted.
- You may also be required to visit customers on behalf of our client at their home address to ‘reconnect’ the customer back to our call center or the client's call center.
- Once the customer has been passed to the call center the call handler will obtain evidence of the customer’s ability to pay will discuss the account and set up a suitable payment plan with the customer.
- You will be provided with Full ‘on-the-job training and support by an experienced Field Agent.
- Previous experience working alone is desirable and as part of an experienced team of locksmiths and meter engineers.
- Monday-Friday (flexible start times).
- 37.5 hours per week.
- £24,000 per annum + car allowance.
Please apply with an up-to-date cv to be considered for this role.
To get more information about this role please CALL Josh 9 am-5 pm on Weekdays or TEXT any other time on – 07807056129
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.