Connect Appointments have a new career progression opportunity for an Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join our Grangemouth based client.
In this role you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, overtime pay, call out payments, a yearly bonus and comprehensive benefits package.
This role may involve working an early shift or back shift, and weekend work may also be required. Any changes to your schedule or weekend work should be foreseen in the maintenance/facility care programme.
As an Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Adhering and completing of documents and procedures within our quality and environmental system
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance as per the Equipment Control Register
- Quickly reacting when attending breakdowns and clearly communicating with affected parties. Working effectively to fix issues
- Playing an active role in continuous improvement by sharing, learning, and making suggestions for improvements to the team
- Providing technical support and assisting with new equipment installs and upgrades
To be successful in this Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Engineer role you will ideally have:
- Experience of planned preventative maintenance systems, as well as fault finding within a production line environment, and interpreting both mechanical and electrical drawings
- A HNC (or equivalent) in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Previous experience working in a multi-discipline maintenance environment
- A flexible, helpful nature with a logical, solutions-driven approach to fault finding
- The ability to communicate well at all levels with members of staff and external contractors
Looking to make your next career move? Apply for this role now by submitting your most up to date CV, or learn more by calling our expert consultants on 01324 464 951.
GET CONNECTED WITH CONNECT APPOINTMENTS
Download the Connect Appointments app for free on Apple and Android devices and discover your next career opportunity today!
Click HERE to download now.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.