Plug Me In
Plug Me In are expanding!
Due to rapid growth across the UK, we are currently looking to recruit Approved Electricians to join our growing team, so if you are an Approved Electrician with either an NVQ Level 3 qualification in Electrical Installation or Part 1 & Part 2 then we want to hear from you.
Plug Me In is a trading division of Lowri Beck and operates alongside Calvin Capital within the Calisen Group. This means we’re big enough to have the experience and expertise to support you whilst being small enough to care.
About the Role:
- You will be field based, visiting customers’ properties, primarily installing Electrical Vehicle charging equipment.
- You will deliver an exceptional customer experience by ensuring that the work is completed safely and tidily and ensuring that the customer has an excellent understanding of the new EV Charging equipment, including the benefits that it will offer them.
- Our industry leading company training & induction will include everything that you need in order to provide outstanding customer service across all areas
What you will receive…
- £36,220.80 basic salary
- FULL Training on EV Charge points surveys, installation and more.
- Ongoing industry leading training & development
- 30 days Holiday (incl. bank holidays)
- Accrued Company Sick Pay (up to 4 weeks)
- Fantastic Dental, Optical & Private Healthcare Cashback Scheme
- Exclusive Discounts/ Cashback for Holidays, Beauty Treatments, Gym Memberships & More
- Fully stocked Company van & Fuel card
- Full company uniform, PPE & tools provided
- Employee Forum – Have Your Voice Heard
- Opportunities to progress into senior roles and to join a rapidly growing industry
What we are looking for:
- NVQ/SVQ Level 3 in Electrical installation/Electrotechnical technology (Time served- AM2)
- 18th edition Wiring Regulations
- Happy to travel to Wigan for 2 weeks training at our dedicated Training Academy
- Driving Licence entitling you to drive in the UK, with no more than 6 points.
Successful applicants and any offers of employment will be subject to you successfully meeting our standard pre-employment vetting procedures, including; Eligibility to work in the UK check, basic Criminal Record Check (CRC), previous 5 year employment history check, driving licence check, identity check & home address check.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.