Plug Me In
Plug Me In- EV part of Calisen group is expanding across the UK in line with its mission to deliver Smarter Energy for All.
EV charging will reinforce Calisen’s role in helping to roll-out energy transition assets in support of Net Zero.
We are recruiting Approved Electricians to join our team, so if you are an Approved Electrician with an NVQ Level 3 qualification in Electrical Installation and Part 1 & Part 2 then we want to hear from you.
What you will receive…
· £36,220.80 basic salary
· FULL Training on EV Charge points surveys, installation and more.
· Ongoing industry leading training & development
· 30 days Holiday (incl. bank holidays)
· Accrued Company Sick Pay (up to 4 weeks)
· Fantastic Dental, Optical & Private Healthcare Cashback Scheme
· Exclusive Discounts/ Cashback for Holidays, Beauty Treatments, Gym Memberships & More
· Fully stocked Company van & Fuel card
· Full company uniform, PPE & tools provided.
About the Role:
· You will be field based, visiting customers’ properties, primarily installing Electrical Vehicle charging equipment.
· You will deliver an exceptional customer experience by ensuring that the work is completed safely and tidily and ensuring that the customer has an excellent understanding of the new EV Charging equipment, including the benefits that it will offer them.
· Our industry leading company training & induction will include everything that you need to provide outstanding customer service across all areas.
What we are looking for:
· 18th Edition City & Guilds 2382-22
· City & Guilds 2330 Level 2 & 3
· NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installations
· Happy to travel to Wigan for 2 weeks training at our dedicated Training Academy
· Driving Licence entitling you to drive in the UK, with no more than 6 points.
Calisen is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive environment as we bring smarter energy to all. The more diverse our team’s backgrounds, experiences, and ways of life, the stronger our business and relationships with our customers will be. Individuals of all genders, ethnicities, sexual orientations, neurodiversity, religion, and physical ability are welcome to apply to our open positions. We are also happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may need during the recruitment process, and you will be asked whether you require any during your application.
We will use the information you provide to us to assess your suitability for the role you have applied for. If you are successful, we will carry out a global sanction, politically exposed persons and an adverse media check against your name and a right to work in the UK check. We may need to carry out some additional background checks in some circumstances such as CRB check in England and Wales and a Disclosure Scotland check in Scotland. These checks are necessary to meet legal obligations.
If there are additional options you’d like to request, please contact our Recruitment Team- As we also offer reasonable adjustments on the job.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.