The Role – Finance Administrator
Pay rate – £11.00 per hour
Hours – 4 days per week 9am to 5pm
Location – Grangemouth
Office Angels Stirling have a fantastic opportunity for a keen individual to learn and develop new skills in an organisation with a solid and enviable reputation. This role would suit someone who is confident in their ability and is looking to build a career in Finance.
The main function of the role is to provide Administration support to the Finance team and to learn the finance functions of the business.
We are open to having a conversation with anyone who can demonstrate an interest in developing a career in finance whether as a graduate or just looking to take the first step on the career ladder. However, our client will also consider a candidate who has previous finance experience.
Monday is an essential working day but our client will be flexible with the other three days worked. Core working hours are between 9am and 5pm each day but there is a degree of flexibility around this.
The role –
* Supporting the Finance team
* Sales & Purchase Ledger
* Ensuring data is up to date and readily available.
* Running reports using Excel
* Answering incoming telephone calls efficiently and professionally
* All other business support as required
* Invoice management
Key Skills/Attributes –
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – (Word and Excel)
* Sage 50 experience (desirable)
* Previous experience of working in an office administration/business support environment (desirable)
* React quickly to business needs
* Deal with any issues in a non-defeatist and optimistic manner
We will be shortlisting for this role imminently and we advise applying asap!
If you have any questions regarding the role please call (phone number removed) and ask for Victoria McEwan.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.