Piramal Pharma Solutions
Piramal Pharma Solutions is a leading global CDMO of advanced drug development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical industry
We are expanding with our new 56 million pound facility in Grangemouth and have a needing a Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst to support our projects.
This role will provide support to the Grangemouth finance department through the production of accurate, reliable and clearly presented financial information. It will provide support to the senior leaders at Grangemouth allowing them to make informed decisions with regards to the strategic direction of the business. It will also support the corporate finance team in their efforts to provide a consolidated and informed view of the wider Pharma Solutions business.
- Lead the development of comprehensive business/ financial forecasts (Budget, Line of Sight, Monthly forecast) and help manage the business to meet its financial goals.
- Lead the communication of financial plans/ results/ analysis.
- Assist with the preparation of financial reporting & variance analysis to focus the operation towards execution of financial commitments
- Lead tracking & short term forecasting of financial performance.
- Perform special analysis of any arising issues and recommend solutions to complex business issues.
- Evaluate processes and identify improvements.
- Ad-hoc tasks and various business projects
- Qualified Accountant
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or equivalent.
- Relevant financial / forecasting experience.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.