Connect Appointments is currently recruiting experienced Forklift Drivers to join our client's site in the heart of Grangemouth. This is a full-time ongoing position with immediate start opportunities!
Duties and Responsibilities as a FLT Driver:
- Operate a forklift truck efficiently and safely in a fast-paced production environment
- Follow proper loading and unloading procedures to ensure the safe movement of materials
- Collaborate with team members and work independently as required to meet production demands
- Maintain reliability and demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Adhere to health and safety guidelines and contribute to a safe working environment
- Perform routine maintenance checks on the forklift and report any issues to the supervisor
Skills and Qualifications of a FLT Driver:
- A valid Counterbalance Forklift Licence is essential
- Previous experience operating a forklift truck in a fast-paced production environment
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Excellent attention to detail and a commitment to safety
This position offers a 4-on, 4-off rotating shift schedule of 10:00 am to 10:00 pm. Overtime opportunities are also available. The successful Forklift Driver will earn up to 18.30 per hour!
Interested? Apply now or call 01324 464 951.
GET CONNECTED WITH CONNECT APPOINTMENTS
Download the Connect Appointments app for free on Apple and Android devices and discover your next career opportunity today!
Click HERE to download now.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.