Graduate Civil / Structural Engineer
Thanks to a continually increasing workload through our partnership with industry leading clients across the business we are looking to appoint a graduate civil / structural engineer to our EPC division in Falkirk. This role is integral to the continued growth and future development / progression of the overall EPC team as we look to bring in the next generation of engineers. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to come in and learn from some of the best engineers in their sectors and work on some of the ground breaking projects in the chemical, oil and process industries. We have a great team of engineers who are collectively working at the forefront of the industry and are keen to pass on their knowledge and experience to up and coming engineers.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Take part in site surveys and visits to oversee design implementation and assess the needs of the project and client.
- Carry out civil and structural design work in line with client and project requirements. Design work will be carried out from initial concept work through to detailed design and build.
- Work alongside other disciplines to develop the design in keeping with the needs of other services and equipment.
- Work closely with both client teams and sub-contractors / main contractors.
The EPC division of Engenda Group provide Engineering Consultancy services in Project management, Construction Management, Process Engineering, & Engineering Design for: Instrument, Electrical, Mechanical, Piping, Civil and Structural engineering disciplines. Our expertise spans a range of process industries including Chemicals, Oil, heavy industrial and Pharmaceutical.
Engenda group has formed through careful and selective acquisition which combined with our impressive organic growth puts Engenda Group on target to become a market leader in the delivery of outsourced engineering services to multiple market sectors across the UK and Europe.
As an employee of Engenda Group you will benefit from:
- Competitive base salary of up to £32K.
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Overtime earnings averaging £1.5K per year OR flexi working for shorter work weeks or additional leave.
- On site canteen and gym facilities.
- Free parking.
- Flexible working.
- Hybrid working.
- Training and development.
- Opportunity for sponsored education and professional development.
What we are looking for in you –
- Degree qualified – civil and / or structural engineering.
- Work or industrial experience is appreciated.
- A keen interest in the type of engineering projects we are involved in – chemical, oil and gas, process, heavy industry etc.
- Ability and desire to work across both civil and structural engineering disciplines.
Contact our recruitment team straight away by applying through the website or contacting Oliver Boot directly.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.