Forth Valley Homecare Services
We are looking for compassionate, caring, understanding and reliable candidates to add to our excellent team and are seeking candidates throughout the Forth Valley region. We can offer:
* A flexible working pattern, we have early shifts and back shifts and can work around child care, college, university etc. Please do not hesitate if you have limited availibility and only wish to work a small amount shifts
* Equally, if it is full time work you are looking for this is no problem either, we can accommodate this and we can be equally be flexible around availibility
* We do not require candidates to have previous experience, we provide all our staff with the necessary training and support to excel
* Equally, we would welcome candidates with previous care experience who are committed to providing quality, person-centred care to our Service Users
* Opportunities for further training and development
* Mileage allowance of 45p per mile.
Duties are wide ranging depending on each person’s individual needs and wants but you can expect to support people with:
* Personal care
* Meal preparation
* Domestic support
* Medication support
Candidates with a full UK Driving Licence and access to a vehicle are preferred.
Successful candidates will be required to join the PVG scheme.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.50 per hour
We provide all PPE in accordance with government guidance, we also carry out regular COVID-19 testing
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.