I'm looking to speak to Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers with a background in FMCG, Food, Packaging or Manufacturing environments.
– You will be a key member of the engineering function working on planned and reactive maintenance.
– You will also be supporting on various projects including installations and upgrades
– You will focus on reliability and continuous improvement
– Shift – 4 on 4 off days/nights rotating
– Apprentice trained or minimum L3 qualified in electrical or mechanical engineering
– Good understanding of electrical and mechanical principles
– Have experience in one or more of the following areas: Food, FMCG, Packaging, Manufacturing, Production
– Willingness to learn and develop your skill set
What's in it for you:
– Great benefits package
– Leading brand
– Job security
– Opportunity to progress
– Training and development
If this sounds like something of interest, please feel free to click APPLY or call Annaliese on (phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.