Overtime: Time + Half and Double Time Available
Rota: Monday – Friday – DAYS
My client, a Plant Equipment Manufacture, is looking for a qualified and experienced Mobile Plant Fitter to join their fitter team in the Glasgow area.
The main responsibilities of the Plant Fitter will include:
- Routine maintenance of heavy plant machinery – Excavators, Dump Trucks, Dozers, Loading Shovels etc.
- Repairs as necessary to ensure the equipment is fit for purpose
- Fault Finding & Inspections
The client is prepared to offer the Plant Fitter;
- A competitive salary with excellent overtime rates
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Van + Fuel Card
- Training available
- Company Benefits
The successful Plant Fitter will have;
- A professionally recognised qualification in Plant maintenance and repair (NVQ Level 2 or 3 or equivalent)
- A full UK Driving licence
If you are interested in this Plant Fitter role, please submit an up-to-date CV through this advert or call Georgia Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 232
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.