Connect Appointments are seeking a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join our esteemed client’s engineering team in Larbert.
The successful engineer will be looking into continuous improvement measures as well as being involved in the commissioning of new equipment. This role is key in ensuring the busy production units are kept operational and effective, ensuring a continued supply of products to customers.
Shifts: Full-time dayshift with occasional backshift cover.
In this role you will:
- Communicate standards for the condition, maintenance and facilities of equipment and the fabric of the building to the Engineering Manager.
- Manage the day-to-day maintenance requirements of the site as necessary. This will include repairs and preventive maintenance.
- Maintain accurate records of daily time on shift regarding completing an engineering shift report.
- Ensure all machinery and equipment are in good working order and comply with the current health & safety standards and legislation at all times.
- Work as a part of the production team to maximise plant performance and to ensure basic maintenance checks are completed as scheduled.
- Assist in maintenance projects and reduce the cost through improved efficiency and waste reduction.
- Be able to keep good working relationships and communicate efficiently with the team.
- Carry out preventive maintenance work on food manufacturing equipment.
- Ensure that all relevant documentation is completed accurately, i.e., shift reports, plant and equipment maintenance checks, incident investigations etc.
In return for your hard work, you will be offered:
- A competitive starting salary depending on experience
- 6 weeks paid holiday per year
- Employee Assistance Programme
And the icing on top of the cake – free company products when available!
GET CONNECTED WITH CONNECT APPOINTMENTS
Download the Connect Appointments app for free on Apple and Android devices and discover your next career opportunity today!
Click HERE to download now.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.