The successful Process Scientist will receive comprehensive benefits including flexible working, generous holiday entitlement, discretionary bonus scheme, competitive pension scheme, and private medical insurance. This company are looking for a Specialist Chemist to join their growing function focussing on improving and developing processes for active ingredient manufacture.
This is a position that can offer a Process Scientist the opportunity to join a world market leader in crop protection. The successful Process Scientist will be given the opportunity to develop their skills and gain experience in more than just chemistry – they will also have the opportunity to gain and grow skills in leadership and Influencing as well as business awareness.
Main Responsibilities of the Process Scientist will include:
- Providing extensive chemistry knowledge and direction to drive the technology strategy for established and new manufacturing procedures to meet business objectives.
- Ensuring that all activities of self and reports satisfy the requirements of company and regulatory procedures.
- Focussing on improving and developing procedures for active ingredient manufacture.
- Mentoring and developing a team of Chemistry Professionals.
The successful candidate will be expected to possess strong communication and networking skills and a flair for team working whilst demonstrating commitment to continued personal and professional development.
The successful Process Scientist will:
- Have sound theoretical knowledge of organic, physical-organic and chemical reaction.
- Strong communication and networking skills and a flair for team working.
- Experience working in chemistry, development, scale-up of organic intermediates.
- Ability to identify and analyse complex and diverse problems using scientific methods, relevant scientific theory and data analysis.
- Have a Master’s Degree in chemistry; PhD in organic or mechanistic chemistry is preferable.
If you are interested in this Process Scientist role then please apply directly.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.