The Role – Property Manager
Location – Grangemouth, Falkirk
Salary – £30-34K depending on experience
Hours – Monday – Friday – 8.45am-17.14pm
Office Angels are seeking a Property Manager to be based at our clients Grangemouth office. Due to the nature of this role a full driving license is essential as you will be required to travel to properties.
You will be joining a close-knit team and although we are ideally looking for someone with previous property experience, we will consider candidates who possess excellent customer service skills and have worked in a fast-paced customer focused role previously.
The role –
* To work alongside the Regional Property Manager in providing maintenance and building inspection services.
* Carrying out property inspections.
* Preparing maintenance reports.
* Arranging maintenance for properties.
* Handling any issues arising from inspections.
* Ensuring safety certificates are up to date and tracking data.
* Confident ensuring compliance is understood and maintained.
* Deal with queries, complaints, enquiries etc.
* Maintain excellent communication with tenants
* Diary management.
* Negotiating contracts.
* Dealing with reactive maintenance calls.
* Obtain costs, for proposed works & produce tender.
* Instruct contractors and monitor contractor performance.
What you should bring to the role: –
* Interest in the property sector
* People Management Skills
* Proficient in MS Office (including Excel)
* Service driven
* Excellent communication skills
* Focused and target driven
* Confidence in liaising with 3rd parties and clarifying information when necessary
As you will be required to drive to properties, we will only be shortlisting candidates who have a full clean driving license.
We are interested in speaking with candidates who are enthusiastic about getting involved in all aspects of property management and are open to additional training in areas such as IOSH.
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.