Recruitment Delivery Consultant | OTE £27k + | FalkirkManpower has been a global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions for over 70 years. Since 1948, our purpose has remained consistent – we connect people with meaningful and sustainable work. The purpose of this position and fitting into the ManpowerGroup's aim is to continually deliver a high level of service to our customers and candidates. You will be supporting a variety of clients with recruiting in to their commercial and industrial divisions.
- Offering market information to both clients and candidates on salaries, pay rates, training and career progression
- Make quality calls with clients to ensure a positive service and develop the relationship in order to increase business opportunities
- Records and updates all candidate and client activity on the recruitment system to ensure all information is relevant and collated in one place, and that accurate MI can be drawn when required
- Working towards and exceeding targets/KPI's and ensure this is done consistently
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes
- Working in line with required compliance guidelines
- Amazing training, coaching and development opportunities
- A career path which is clearly identified and achievable
- Generous and flexible company benefits
- Work the ethical way – Join a business that has been named one of the world's most ethical for fourteen years running!
- Work for a business that believes in work/life balance
- Be part of a successful and supportive team who take pride in a culture that makes people feel like they are progressing while enjoying their day-to-day work
- Developing multiple relationships within existing clients to ensure growth of opportunities and to ensure we're building strong and lasting relationships.
- Using social media to conduct market research, identify and engage with clients, advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with those candidates and employers.
- Using talent databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates for the client.
- Shares candidates to ensure we have relevant talent with multiple clients, having the wider team and company strategy in mind
- Qualifying candidates and checking their suitability before submitting their details to the client
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Organising interviews and providing feedback
- Strong accountability for filling orders, developing client relationships and maximising business potential
- An exceptional ability to listen, consult, seek to understand candidate / client needs and aspirations, asking questions to drive a deeper understanding, building trust and connection
- Anticipates and looks ahead, to proactively drive actions and conversations, e.g. when are their candidates' assignments coming to an end, what next opportunity could be a fit for them, what skills will they need, etc?
- Seeks to understand clients' short and long-term skill needs, and uses to guide candidates in developing in-demand skillsets
- Articulates themselves clearly and confidently, as a result able to effectively influence the client and candidate
- Able to adapt their style based on the individual/audience
- Stays up to date and has strong knowledge of their specialism(s)
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity, please APPLY NOW and we will be in touch to discuss further!
At ManpowerGroup we're a global leader in workforce solutions, empowering our people every day to discover their personal best. Our services enable our clients to win in the changing world of work and we connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community – a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. In line with our Diversity and Inclusion policy, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified or experienced people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability. ManpowerGroup is a Disability Confident Employer and we're happy to talk about flexible working.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.