Our friendly team at Meallmore are looking for a Registered Nurse to join Ivybank House Care Home. Situated in the lovely village of Polmont, Ivybank House is a modern care home within easy reach of both Edinburgh and Glasgow. The home is centrally located close to local amenities.
Our purpose-built care home provides high quality, personalised nursing care for older people, including those living with dementia and its related conditions.
Our mentorship programme and ongoing training will give you all the support you need to develop your skills and progress in your career whether that be a Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager or Registered Home Manager, the choice is yours!
Your role as a Meallmore Registered Nurse will include:
· Providing leadership to ensure the highest standards of care and clinical practice
· Responsibility for overseeing all aspects of the shift
· Continuous assessments, planning and evaluation of residents needs to implement a person-centred care plan
· Mentoring your team members and role-modelling best practice
Qualifications and skills:
· Current registration with the NMC (RGN)
· Excellent communication and report writing skills
· Previous experience of leading a team is desirable
· Understanding of regulatory frameworks
What we can offer you:
· Hourly overtime rates available
· 30 days annual leave pro rata
· Free uniform
· Investment in your ongoing professional development, including our mentorship scheme
· Additional clinical skills training
· Refer a friend bonus scheme (up to £1000)
· Pension scheme
· Company sick pay scheme
Salary: £18.30 per hour (Up to £22,838 per annum) + overtime rates + benefits
Hours: 23-24 hours per week – day or night shift.
If you want to be part of our Meallmore family and this sounds like you, please click apply.
Please note that all job offers are subject to satisfactory references and Disclosure Scotland Scheme Membership (PVG).
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.