(GRANGEMOUTH or PERTH)
Reporting Accountant required to join our successful and expanding business. The role offers career progression as well as a competitive salary, and as a firm who strongly believes in the wellbeing of its employees, a generous benefits package is also included. Based in modern and accessible offices our locations have plentiful parking facilities.
Reporting to the Partners and Senior Management team, key duties of the role will include, but are not limited to:
• Preparation and review of monthly management accounts (including meaningful commentary) for a small portfolio of clients
• Fill the role of “part-time” accountant within these client’s businesses
• VAT compliance
• Oversee and review the processing of invoices, payments, receipts, etc.
• Updating of monthly forecasts and cashflows
• Working within set budgets and time scales
• Coaching and mentoring our junior staff
We are looking for an experienced accountant with a proven track record in all the above, with a view to progressing their career within a forward-thinking company.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Qualified through ACCA/ICAS or an equivalent qualification
• Previous experience of working within general practice
• Strong core skills of accounting and VAT compliance
• Be competent in Microsoft word and excel
• Consideration will be given to Part-Qualified and Qualified by Experience candidates with a strong track record in relevant roles
In this position the successful candidate will get a wide range of responsibilities and experience. The position will suit candidates who have experience in an accountancy role and who are seeking a new challenge in a positive environment.
To be considered for the role you must have a positive attitude and be a confident and effective communicator who is hard working and dedicated. You must have excellent communication skills and have an ability to work using your own initiative and to strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Knowledge of accounting packages such as Xero, Sage Line 50 and IRIS would be useful but is not essential.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.