Additional Resources Ltd
Location: Grangemouth, Central Scotland
Salary: £25k – £30k per year + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full Time
I am recruiting for a rapidly expanding Estate Agents who are seeking to appoint an experienced Sales Negotiator to join their team and assist in growing the business.
- You will be instrumental in conducting property viewings with potential buyers and supplying them with relevant information relating to properties.
- Take ownership of negotiating with buyers to secure a sale at the best possible price for the client.
- You will build and maintain good working relationships with clients, solicitors, mortgage lenders and other stakeholders in the property market.
- Generate leads and following up on potential clients to increase sales.
- You will conduct market research to stay up-to-date with local property trends and prices.
- You will also assist with the end to end management of the sales process, including liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated success in property sales
- Capability to establish and sustain robust client relationships
- Preferably, possess sound knowledge of the regional property market in Central Scotland
- Possess a valid driving licence and have access to a car
What’s On Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Generous commission scheme
- Statutory annual leave entitlement
- Full training and support provided
- Dynamic and friendly working environment
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.