MaxAd Fixed Fee Recruitment
£28,000 – £30,000 + Benefits
Nestled in an attractive rural location near Falkirk in Central Scotland, the Benholm team has worked hard over the last 30 years to establish a deep-rooted reputation as an industry leader, whilst staying true to our values as a welcoming, family owned and highly successful business providing and maintaining an unrivalled range of real and artificial plants to commercial clients across Scotland and the wider UK.
Having nurtured a strong network of local, national, and global growers – as well as artificial plant manufacturers, we provide clients with the finest domestic and exotic plants for offices, retail, hospitality and public sector spaces.
This office-based role provides vital support to each member of the sales team allowing them to manage a greater volume of enquiries and orders, delivering full office back-up support, quotation specification and costings, through to order processing. Benholm products range from exotic tropical plant displays to fresh flower arrangements, entrance arches to framed moss wall panels, bespoke built-in planters to high-level trailing features, giant green walls to bespoke branded signage, etc.
The successful applicant will have previous experience in a similar wide-ranging sales support adminstration / coordinator role with the ability to take inbound sales enquiries and provide a high level administrative sales support function. A genuinely customer focussed attitude and strong MS Office skills, particularly PowerPoint, are essential in order to maintain our client's reputation for service and product excellence.
- Dealing with admin tasks to free up the sales consultants time
- Handling incoming enquiries by phone, email, website, etc., proving helpful timely advice, booking appointments for the sales consultants, and then processing through to quotation, follow up, and order
- Where a sales consultant has done a site visit, take the details and create detailed specification and quotation
- Assist with following up quotations and enquiries
- Creative presentation of quotes, working with PowerPoint (ability to insert pictures and text)
- Creating accurate order forms and job specification sheets for handing onto the operations team
Key Skills & Experience
- Two years administration/internal sales coordination experience
- Customer service experience
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Office programs such as PowerPoint
- Ability to manage time and workload efficiently to deliver against tight timelines
- Own transport required as work premises is not near any public transport
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, highly organised Sales Support Executive to join a highly successful and well-established organisation at a time of exciting, sustained growth. A negotiable salary based on experience is on offer in addition to an attractive benefits package. Working hours are Monday to Friday, typically 7.30 to 4.30 although flexibility may be give to work 8.00 to 5.00 instead. Apply now!
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.