*Senior Residential Childcare Worker*
*Salary: £26,4990.00 – £30,740 per year*
At Inspire Scotland we promote harmonious collaborative relationships between care professionals, children and young people, built on mutual respect, trust and unconditional appreciation.
We are looking for Senior Residential Care Workers who can help provide the care and continuous encouragement our young people deserve. You will take responsibility:
* Encouraging staff to feel supported to develop caring relationships and that they feel nurtured and in turn enable them to provide a sense of home, and belonging in which the children feel loved and flourish.
* Provide positive leadership and skill to create an environment where trauma informed care is paramount and healing can take place.
* Ensure all policies and procedures are followed.
If you possess the compassion to help others, the need to make a difference and the resilience to work hard and be a team player then this could be the next exciting step for you. The post holder will need to hold a valid driving license and will be required to have an HNC in Social Care and/or an appropriate NVQ Level 3 or working towards. They will also need to show the ability to be able to complete further training and qualifications within a required period.
If you’re interested please click apply. Please note you will then be prompted to complete our application form. We require all candidates to complete this before they can progress to our interview stage.
You can find all our vacancies and application forms on our website.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,499.00-£30,740.00 per year
* Casual dress
* Cycle to work scheme
* Free parking
* Referral programme
* Store discount
* 8 hour shift
* residential childcare: 1 year (preferred)
* Driving Licence (required)
* United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.