Are you an electrician looking to work in the renewable energy industry? We are working with a company based in South Lanarkshire, Scotland, they are a family founded and run business specialising in PV Solar installs, repairs, maintenance, and upgrades.
The Solar PV and EV Charger Installer Role:
The successful applicant will be able to provide an exceptional quality and customer service for all our installations. The installations we carry out are primarily residential / domestic installations with some small commercial installations.
The job role is on a rota style of working – work 10 days on and have 3 days off, the salary for the job is £40,000 – £45,000 per annum. Included in your employment with us is 28 days paid holidays, a company van and travel expenses.
* Must be willing to work in the Orkney Islands (all travel expenses included)
* Full UK Driving Licence
* 18 Edition Qualified
* Level 3 test and inspection
* Solar PV Qualification
* Experience in Solar installations
* Working at heights trained
Skills and attributes:
* Provide excellent service and support to our customers.
* Always looking for a better way and challenging the norm.
* Live and breathe our values every day: Quality, Reliability, Safety, Integrity, and Trust
* Excellent communicator
* Highly organised
* Diligent and attention to detail
If this is something you would be interested in please apply and one of our friendly team will be back in touch
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.