Office Angels are recruiting on behalf of a leading facilities management client, based in Grangemouth.
The hours of work are 8:45am – 5:15pm (Monday-Friday).
Rate of Pay: – £10.50 per hour.
Assignment Length: Ongoing
Our ideal candidate will be self motivated and able to prioritise their own workload. You will have possess a high standard of attention to detail and have recent and relevant experience in a similar role. There is scope for this role to be made permanent for the right candidate
Due to the nature of this role, we will only be shortlisting candidates who are available to start work ASAP.
About the Role
– You will be first point of contact – you will be focused on delivering a high level of customer service.
– Liaising with customers and contractors.
– Updating internal database, keeping customer details accurate.
– Delivery of a quality workload in a fast-paced environment.
– Collating and reporting information using MS Excel.
– Linking in with the facilities team to raise and keep track of work orders.
– Diary management for the property team.
– Maintaining stock levels of office supplies.
– Other general adhoc support tasks to help meet the needs of the business.
Excellent communication, organisational and administration skills
Proficient in MS Office Packages (Specifically MS Word and Excel)
Ability to meet tight deadlines and multi-task
Able to work as part of a team and to use your own initiative
Quick learner with good attention to detail, accuracy and presentation
Recent and relevant experience in a similar role
If you are ready for a new challenge, please apply today!
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
* Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
* Access to discount vouchers with many high street brands
* Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
* We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
* Weekly pay
* Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
* 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
* Statutory Sick Pay in the unfortunate event you find yourself under the weather
* Access to our assistance programme that provides free, confidential and independent advice on a range of issues including grief, stress and legal issues
* Should you wish to pursue a different career path, we have several sister businesses which cover almost every sector and specialism
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.