The Gxp Recruitment Company
GxP Recruitment invites applications on behalf of our biopharmaceutical client in Grangemouth where an excellent opportunity now exists for a Warehouse Operator to join their team. This will initially be a temporary role with a view of going permanent.
This role is day shift based on 36 core hours per week and paid hourly.
The warehouse operator will assist with all warehouse activities and waste management processes on site, as follows:
* Booking in of all materials
* Meeting agreed production schedules via stock picking for manufacturing process orders and ad-hoc requests for additional materials
* Stock control
* Housekeeping – ensure the warehouse facilities are kept in a compliant manner and action any housekeeping issues according
The ideal candidate:
* Previous warehousing experience
* Counter balance, REACH or VNA fork lift truck licence/experience
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.