Piramal Pharma Solutions
Piramal Pharma Solutions is a leading global CDMO of advanced drug development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical industry
We are expanding with our new 45 million pound facility in Grangemouth and have a needing a AD Scientist (Bioassay) to support our projects.
Assist with all warehouse operations and waste management processes on site. This will include:
- Booking in of all materials
- Sampling of raw materials for QC testing
- Meeting agreed production schedules via stock picking for manufacturing process orders and adhoc requests for additional materials
- Stock control/inventory management using SAP system
- Housekeeping – ensure the warehouse facilities are kept in a compliant manner and action any housekeeping issues according
- Shipment of materials to and from customers, ensuring compliance with all regulatory authorities and customer requirement
- Be able join the department rota for the Warehouse on call team
- Experienced in warehousing and inventory control
- Have a working knowledge of ESH standards and safety matters, together with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Desirable – GMP experience
- Desirable – Counter Balance, Reach or VNA (Very Narrow Aisle) fork lift truck license holder / experience
- Desirable – Knowledge of shipping Pharmaceutical grade materials / final product internationally
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.