Are you an experienced Wood Mechanists?
Are you experienced working on Weinig moulders?
Are you looking for a new opportunity with an International Timber in Falkirk?
A great Timber Mill Operative at International Timber will put safety above all else, work well in a team and be enthusiastic about the work they do. You’ll be flexible to work in different areas, take responsibility for your work, and always show good attention to detail.
Wood or Timber Machinist experience is critical as well as, experience working on weinig moulders.
What will I be doing in the role?
Our Timber Mill Operatives are very important to the smooth running of the business. Their role is important to help ensure products are where they need to be on time.
We are looking for specific requirements:
- Wood / Timber Machinist/ Wood Mechanists
- Experience working on Weinig moulders
- Good communication skills
- Good grasp of Health & Safety requirements in an Operational environment
- General physical ability
- Meet general competency standards set by the company and to comply with relevant ATOs
- Awareness and understanding of health and safety standards applicable to machinery or mechanical handling equipment to be used
- Awareness and understanding of health and safety standards applicable to working in a timber processing plant and timber storage and distribution site
- Ability to carry out routine inspection (e.g daily safety checks) as required
- Ability to understand, complete and maintain all documentation associated and required by the role
- Ability to work as a team player within the timber processing plant and overall site operation
HOURS OF WORK
Monday to Friday 06:00 – 14:00 alternative weeks 14:00 – 22:00
This role is working with International Timber part of the STARK Group. We are a leading building materials distributor in Northern Europe. We connect suppliers of heavy building materials with the professional craftsmen who build, renovate, and maintain the cities of tomorrow. At STARK Group, we have a strong culture built on passionate and dedicated people who thrive in taking responsibility and challenging the status quo. We are convinced that our continued success relies on the diverse skills, experiences, and backgrounds that our employees bring to their everyday work. The value of equal opportunity is embedded in the way we do business and retain talent groupwide. In our commitment to diversity, we welcome everyone with respect and an open mind.
We’d love to hear from you, hit apply! And a member of our Internal Recruitment team will be in contact with you.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.